Thursday, April 29, 2010

Thankful Thursdays!

So it's Thursday! Tomorrow is Friday and it is supposed to be B-E-A-utiful!!!

  • Wonderful weather! Sunny with a light breeze and about 75 degrees, can't beat it.
  • Life - New life, old life, animal life, people life. It is amazing how individual and perfect every life is. Even if it isn't perfect in our eyes, God made us the perfect that he wanted us.
  • Acupuncture - I think it's working. Not a quick fix, but progress, I think.
  • Zoo Membership - I love that I love the Zoo. It's great for taking JJ to and Brad really doesn't mind going fairly often. It's a nice walk and fun to see animals that you can't see in your backyard. I can go as many times as I want and the cost is $0 because my parents got it for us for our anniversary.

What are you thankful for in your life, today?

No comments: