Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Birthday Dinner

Yesterday was Erin's , over at Dishes and Wishes, birthday. To celebrate our family and her new family headed over to Rusty Bucket. It was strange because the last time we all got together at Rusty Bucket, Erin and Jake had just gotten engaged. The weather was also very similar to that night. The night of the engagement Jake ran his mom's car into the back of his sisters car after dinner. Last night he did not. It's funny how a gathering can make you remember things from past gatherings. Anyhow, we had a wonderful dinner to celebrate Erin's birthday.

I switched purses this week. I had been carrying one that I got from Target about a year ago. I have never gotten so many compliments on a purse as I did on that one. Anyhow it was starting to get worn out and sad, so I switched over to one that Erin and Jake gave me for Christmas. So cute!

1 comment:

Mrs. G said...

I love this purse!!!!!!