Thursday, February 4, 2010

Thankful Thursdays!

It's Thursday, almost time to head home for the day. Let's see what I'm thankful for today.

  • Siblings that have jobs and siblings that are looking diligently for jobs.
  • My mom - it's nice to have a movie watching buddy now that my husband is back into school full swing.
  • My dad - he's is a little gruff sometimes, but so ready to help when necessary.
  • Mary Kay products - 100% satisfaction guarantee, let me tell you how many products I have given back to my sister lately.
  • Sweaters - I love that you can wear a sweater and not always have to put something over your cute top when your cold.
  • Friends who are inspirations - I have a friend who has a one year old and is doing an amazing job parenting , as far as I can tell. I hope that when it is my turn, I will be half as motivated and wonderful for my child as she is.
  • Love - what would this world be like without it!

What are you thankful for?

2 comments:

Regina and Jim said...

Jim and I are so excited that you do this Thankful Thursdays post, it helps us to take time to think about what we truely are thankful for. So this week we are thankful for wonderful memories of Loved ones that have passed away too soon. Parents, Sisters and dear Friends who have enriched our lives.

Thanks Cyrstal!

Finding Purpose in the Pain said...

I didn't know you had a blog!! I love the idea of a thankful post...just might have to do it myself!
Let me know if you want to get together to hang out sometime soon with our sisters:)
-Stacy