Saturday, March 12, 2011

Weekly Update - 34 weeks



How far along: 34 weeks

Total weight gain: +25 lbs, Paige doesn't think I'll reach 30 lbs before this little squish comes out.

Maternity clothes: Maternity clothes or workout stretchy stuff

Sleep: Varies per day. Most of the time pretty good. I woke up at 5am one day this week and thought about not going back to sleep.

Best moment of the week: Baby shower, it was so nice to see everyone and get to chat and catch up. We also scored an amazing changing table on Wednesday, so that was pretty great too.

Movement: Tons, my whole belly jiggles around with her now. Much more shifting, much less kicking and sharp movements.

Gender: GIRL

Labor signs: None, our OB said I may not have Braxton- Hicks and if not, it's no big deal at all.

Belly button in or out: It depends on the day and how she's positioned inside. Most of the time the top of my belly button sticks out and the bottom is still tucked in.

What I miss: Sleeping 8 hours straight, I know that's not coming back for years though.

What I'm looking forward to: Her mural being finished so that we can get her room moved around and situated.



Weekly wisdom: Take it as it comes and love every minute of it. It goes by too quickly.

Milestones: No big milestones this week that I can think of.

What's happening with the baby:

What's happening with you:

How are you feeling: This week has been a good week. We got the first load of baby laundry washed, folded, and mostly put away. We also scored an amazing changing table for really cheap. Once it's in it's "home" we will load that bad boy up with stuff too. I started packing my hospital bag and we also sent in my pre-registration form for the hospital. We need to pick up a few things from Babies R Us or somewhere to make us feel ready for this baby. The big thing is a monitor. Other then that we can get by with what we have. My hospital gown is almost finished too. Mom and I are making one so I don't have to wear their ugly ones.
I'm starting to get uncomfortable. She isn't in my ribs much but she does like to push on my hips. It's a funny feeling. My feet still swell at least a little most days. I also have some days where I have mild nausea. It's nothing bad, just a little annoying. Overall, I'm still feeling pretty good, just tired.
This weekend is Shaina's shower and then I have a photo shoot next weekend and the weekend after. This little squish will be well documented. :)

No comments: