Monday, October 5, 2009

This past weekend.

It's funny. Before I was married I always said that I wanted to get pregnant on my honeymoon. After I got married, I decided that it was fun to just have a husband and that I didn't want us to try yet. Mr. would have been happy to have had a kid by now. He's older then me by 4 years and his older sister recently had her second. His clock is a-ticking! He has been wanting to be trying for about 5 months now. However, with the amount of time that he has to commit to school now that he's in Law school, I see him about 5 mins a day and 1 night a week for a couple hours, if his work load isn't tooo bad. Since this won't change anytime in the next 3 years I'm not super excited about trying to get pregnant anytime soon. 5 mins a day and one night a week isn't a whole lot of help when your trying to raise a baby/kid. We will be moving in with my mom and dad in a few short months to save money and so that I won't be home alone so much of the time. I would like to be able to help them get their home in order and redecorated to show that they are a couple without kids in the house anymore. I would love for their home to reflect them a little bit more.

Anyhow, this weekend I was asked, on short notice, to babysit a 6 month old little girl who's mommy I know through the bible study I am doing with a group of girls. This is her.



She was just about the sweetest baby I've ever met. I kept wanting to call her Corinne cuz she's that adorable! Anyhow, she kinda.... maybe.... made me want to have a baby. Maybe. And that's all I'm going to say about it.

1 comment:

Brook said...

She IS adorable and for just a split second I was wondering why you had a picture of my baby that I didn't have. :)

PS my captcha is exessub, a lot like essex