Thursday, October 22, 2009

Thankful Thursdays!

IT'S THURSDAY!!!!!!

Let's be thankful.
  • Fall colors - It's beautiful. The leaves change more every day. I know soon there will be more on the ground then on the trees, but right now, spectacular.
  • Meaningful talks - Don't get me wrong, I am female. I can talk. I love it though when you hit a topic and the talk feels real. Deep conversation is soo worth it.
  • Bake sales - There is a bake sale going on today in my building. I didn't participate like I should have. I did, however, head on down to check out the goodies and ended up with some snicker doodles and biscotti. Who actually bakes biscotti? My co-worker Rebecca! Yum!
  • Student workers- I love having someone willing to run the errands around the building that I don't want to. I don't make them do my running all the time, getting away from your desk sometimes is very important, but once in a while.... yes please!

So dig down deep....... What are you thankful for?

No comments: