Thursday, November 5, 2009

Thankful Thurdays!


Wow have I been a slacker above and beyond normal lately. It's a good thing I don't have many readers. Anyhow, I have a few updates to do. Brad has no classes tomorrow, so I took the day off too. I assume he'll have to do some work during the day, maybe while he's working I will spend some quality time with the blogger.

Today's point is Thankful Thursdays!

  • Family, always family. They lift you up when your down, allow you to blow off steam with them, support you when you really need it. I can't imagine how people can get through life without a good strong family.
  • Snuggle time - with Law school as a solid part of life, the couple minutes I can get every day or so are becoming more and more important to me.
  • Sunrise - since the time change I have been able to witness sunrise on my way into work. Stunning. Bright and blinding, but amazing.

My list is short today because I have some work staring me in the face.... What are you thankful for?

No comments: