Monday, November 16, 2009

Blogging? What's that?

That is evidentally my attitude about the blog lately.


In our life, we are just plodding along lately. Brad is in the prep stages for the first semesters finals. It's a process, let me tell you. The stress is .... stressful, but I'm just thankful that he's got something he enjoys to keep him busy.


We are starting to prep for moving. That's right, we're going to be moving right after finals. Not only are we moving, but we're moving in with my parents. Erin will be moving out and we will be moving in. I'm pleased that I won't have to spend so much time alone anymore and that we will be saving money and working on our debt. Brad is the one that suggested moving in with them so I feel good that it was his decision. So, after a coat of paint and carpet cleaning, old room, here we come. It's gonna be a little weird.


Erin and Jakes wedding is not just creeping up on us anymore, I think we are running at it at full speed. I can't believe that my baby sister will be a Mrs. in just under two weeks. It seems like she was just in high school. I'm more then pleased to be welcoming Jake into our family. She chose wonderfully. Planning goes quickly when you move your date up by over three months. She is so excited to be getting married to Jake and I'm so happy for her. Mom and Dad seem to be handling it pretty well too.
Tomorrow I will blog again, I promise.

No comments: