Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Rain

It's been a rainy week so far and it's only Wednesday. Most of the time when I hear that it's going to be raining all day, my brain tells me"you want to call off work and do this": Or this.

Today, though, I would like to do a little of this.

I wish that I could slow down more often and enjoy days or moments like this. Rain is so rejuvenating. It can wash you free of your worries if you will let it. Today, I want to let it.
I wouldn't mind a little of this too. :)

Enjoy the moments today. Stomp in a puddle, your not going to make it to your car with dry shoes anyhow. Enjoy the feeling of droplets hitting your arms and face. Listen to the sound of the rain hitting your umbrella. Slow down, revert back to the thrill a rain shower would give you as a child. Breath.

No comments: