Thursday, May 13, 2010

Thankful Thursday!


I really enjoy the Thankful Thursday posts. It reminds me to slow down and think of something that makes me happy. I don't spend time leading up to this post thinking about what I'm going to write. When I open up the New Post tab and write my find my picture, that's when I start thinking about what I'm going to post today. This post might be a little different if I took the time throughout the week to think about my thankful things.
Anyhow... Today I am thankful for:
  • family issues resolving themselves. Sometimes they don't need a hash out, you can just sweep it under the rug and know that it was a time when things just didn't work out quite right.
  • Family members reaching goals that have taken years of work. Congrats Dr. AMY!!!!!
  • Acupuncture. I don't know what normal peoples feet feel like, but I feel like my feet are normal. I can't remember what my feet felt like before they became overworked, so I don't have a comparison any more. I'll take no cramps after 30 to 45 seconds of hard pointing!
  • Today being Brad's last final for this semester. Thank you Lord, for getting us both through this year of school with our sanity mostly intact.
  • Weather that allows you to eat outside.

I think 5 is a good number. What are you thankful for?

No comments: