Tuesday, June 8, 2010

2 Years!

Yesterday I tried to post but... stupid Blogger was acting up. So here is my anniversary post, a day late.

2 years ago, yesterday, Brad and I were having one of the best, most memorable days of our life. We told the world that we wanted to be together and love each other till death do us part. I often think of that day. The happiness and love that surrounded us was more then I ever expected. I have many wonderful memories of our wedding day.
Since then, we have made many more wonderful memories. I wouldn't trade a day in between June 7th, 2008 and now. Even when we fight and especially when we float on that cloud. I love that two years in there are days that I still float on a cloud of love.
Thank you for two years and I hope we have many, many more together. I love you more every day and am so glad that I am who you chose to spend the rest of your life with. Happy anniversary!


No comments: