Thursday, June 17, 2010

Sister Pictures

A month or so ago Erin and I went and had a session with Kama. Kama was Erin's wedding photographer and also did my Trash the Dress session. We have always had so much fun with Kama. When Erin decided she needed some head shots done, she called Kama up and booked a time slot. She knew it wouldn't take long and wanted to make full use of her time so she asked if I would like to come along. Why not! Who doesn't like to have picture fun? Ok, Brad doesn't, but I enjoy it so.....

Anyhow, we decided to do some 40's-ish, vintage feeling shots. And this is some of what came from that photo shoot.


This shot is so typical of Erin and I.






Laverne and Shirley!




I like this shot a lot. I think it really shows our friend ship and how we are together.








Isn't she beautiful. She has really matured and become a beautiful young lady. Inside and out!



Hot, Hot, Hot!


The many faces of Erin. She has always been a photographer of herself. You know, those shots where you hold the camera and take pictures of yourself making whatever faces and trying to get the best shot out of the 50 or so you take. That's Erin. I think this, in general, makes her more comfortable in front of the camera.










We had a great time catching up with Kama and talking about life and family pictures that we were going to have done with Kama a few weeks after this session. Picture time with Kama is anything but dull. Thanks Lady, the shots turned out amazingly well!