Thursday, July 22, 2010

Thankful Thursdays!

Today is Thursday! That means tomorrow is Friday and there is one thing to be thankful for.

It's been a busy week of hair related posts. I thought I should probably get back to normal a bit.

Let's see, today I am thankful for:
  • Weather that makes my husband drip but allows me to wear shorts.
  • A/C. Who isn't thankful for that right now.
  • Kicking the garages butt last weekend. Gotta love being able to see a difference when you do so much work.
  • My husband.
  • Hot pink toe nail polish. Just a little pick me up.
  • My family.
  • Curly Girl method. I've really been enjoying writing about what I do with my hair. And my hair has been looking amazing lately. Ask any curly, when your hair behaves, your day is so much better.

What are you thankful for?

2 comments:

Regina and Jim said...

A/C for sure since I went out this summer.
A husband that steals me away to relax after a hard week.
A brand new grandson-so cute
Wonderful family and friends
All these things I am thankful for and today I am thinking..It is great to be alive!

erin.patrice said...

You have lots of new followers! Thats something to be thankful for!