Thursday, August 6, 2009

Thankful Thursdays!

Erin and a few other bloggers do these and since I'm trying to be a better blogger (aka post more often) I thought what better way to do so. I have some updates coming once I can have some quality time with our laptop, but that time isn't right now. So until then, Thankful Thursday.

  • My husband - he doesn't always understand me, but he does try to.
  • Friends that still feel close even if you only get to see them once a month.
  • Family- all of them
  • The Highway Patrol - for helping my brother when it's been such a long time since he's been in school.
  • Pets- even though they hide when you want them to come out and see people.

They aren't funny but truthful this week. We'll see what next week brings.

1 comment:

erin.patrice said...

i think i've only met neila like...... 7 times... seriousally.