Monday, August 17, 2009

Trash the Dress!!!!!!!!

On Saturday Brad and I met with a photographer, Kama http://candidkama.blogspot.com/ , who is doing the pictures for Katy's wedding. We had scheduled a Trash the Dress session, which isn't exactly what it sounds like. Most people would see that and think that the dress would be ruined after a session like that. Actually, it just got a little bit dirtier then it was. But the session was SSSSSOOOOO much fun. Brad was in a few of the pictures but, unfortunately, it was crazy hot and he was a sweaty mess before too long. I love getting pro pictures done so this was amazing for me. Here are a couple that we got to see right away. We will get a CD with all the pictures taken in about a month. I can't wait to see all of them. Until then this is some of what we got.

Brad probably hates this one, but I LOVE it. He just looks so yummy. Mmmmmmm.

This is a great shot of my dress. I'm so glad I got more shots of that beautiful dress. After this I will only get to look at it in its little preservation box.

These three are exactly what I wanted and look like magazine shots to me, and I love them.

Thank you, Kama, for a great shoot and all of your laughter and fun while doing it. I love them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

May I just ask real quick.. What does a Trash the Dress session entail, exactly?

The only pics of a Trash the Dress session that I've ever seen were ones where the bride actually went thru a swamp.. And it just made me cringe to think of doing that to a dress that was so symbolically beautiful to me. Not to mention expensive!