Friday, August 28, 2009

Thankful Thursdays!

I knew I was supposed to blog something, but for some reason I couldn't remember what it was. So here's my Thursday blog on Friday.

  • Erin's new Thankful Thursday picture. I like it better then the old one.
  • Brad being delighted and, I think, fulfilled with law school. I hope that he continues to be as happy as he seems to be right now.
  • Teaching dance. It's so wonderful to see a student improve and grow. It's frustrating but stunningly wonderful too. I love that I can give them obtainable goals and help them to feel competent in something that is describing their heritage. Helping them learn that hard work and dedication to dance will transfer to other parts of their lives is great too.
  • A clean house. I don't have anything close to that, but soon I will.
  • Kitty's that love you and want to cuddle, even if they prevent you from rolling over at night and sleeping like a normal person.

What are you thankful for?


No comments: