Sunday, February 20, 2011

New pregnancy development of the week.

Granted these pictures make it look worse then it was. However, I was hoping I would get through this pregnancy without too much swelling. When I woke up Thursday morning I was swollen. It was uncomfortable throughout the day, but not all that bad. I headed to dance class that evening and being on my feet or something caused the swelling to go down a lot. I was hardly swollen at all by the time I got home Thursday night. I'm just excited that swelling had to make it's appearance right before I'm going to be sitting in the car for hours on end while we travel to see B's family. It will probably be about a 10-12 hour drive. Wahoo!



1 comment:

Jim Essex said...

Hey, just caught up on your blog. I'm glad things are going well. love you guys!