Thursday, February 24, 2011

Weekly update - 32 Weeks

How far along: 32 weeks

Total weight gain: 19 lbs

Maternity clothes: love them! Full panel pants make my day.

Sleep: I'm getting up a lot at night because everytime I get up I'm thirsty and so I drink water which causes me to have to get up again.

Best moment of the week: Hearing that we have a head down baby!

Movement: Lots. She is very active and I'm supposed to start doing movement counts. I don't see how I need to be doing these. It will take about 2 minutes to get those 10 movements in.

Gender: Girly, girl

Labor signs: Might be starting to have some Braxton Hicks. I'm not sure though.

Belly button in or out: Still half way

What I miss: Laying on my tummy. Not having to pee every 30 minutes.

What I'm looking forward to: Baby shower #2 next weekend. Getting her room in order.

Weekly wisdom: If your going to go on a road trip at 32 weeks take enough pillows to build your self a good nest or you will get a bruise from where you leg hangs off the seat.

Milestones: Other then weighing the most I have ever weighed in my life, I don't know that there are any big milestones. Mom says anytime after 32 weeks is a piece of cake so, yea for that.

What's happening with the baby:

What's happening with you:

How are you feeling: Road tripping at 32 weeks is rough. The riding in the car was uncomfortable but not unbearable. However, I think my fellow passengers at times were slightly annoyed with the number of times I had to stop for potty breaks. It was fun to see everyone and spend time with family we don't get to see often. The rest of the week brought some swelling and heartburn. It was a fairly uneventful week. I met the other OB in the practice we go to and she was nice. Brad wanted me to take a picture of her but I forgot. I would be ok with her delivering Squish, but I would prefer our Dr. The mural in Squishy room has been started and all of her stuff is in her room. The crib is on it's way to being finished and my shower is one weekish away. Overall, it's been a good week without too many complaints. I'm ready for spring weather so I don't have to tie my shoes anymore. :)

No comments: