Friday, February 4, 2011

Weekly Update- 29 weeks


How far along: 29 weeks


Total weight gain: 14 lbs


Maternity clothes: yes but still rocking some of my pre-maternity tops, I wonder when that will have to end?


Sleep: Getting up more at night but still sleeping well.


Best moment of the week: Possibly have a flipped baby!


Movement: it seems a little less then before, she must be running out of room. Tuesday she was moving ALL around and it was a different feeling then normal. I'm not sure why though.


Gender: girl


Labor signs: None


Belly button in or out: In, but sometime half in and a little out.


What I miss: Not much, I'm kind of loving being pregnant.


What I'm looking forward to: Our trip out to visit Brads family Feb 18th-21st.


Weekly wisdom: Take your rings off before you have the "oh no, they are never coming off" scare.


Milestones:only really, 3rd trimester.


What's happening with the baby: not doing it


What's happening with you: not doing it.


How are you feeling: Feeling really good. We had a Dr.'s appt on Monday and got to see the baby girl. My placenta has moved out of the way and as long as she flips herself around we will be good for a normal delivery. She's currently hanging out in the Frank Breech position. If she doesn't flip by 36 weeks we get to "talk about our options". We will have an ultrasound that day to check her position, so we get to see her again. I'm up 5 more lbs so maybe, just maybe, Brad will quit worrying about that. From here on out I get seen every two weeks. The nursery is coming along and should be finished this weekend. Then we just wait until we get stuff to put in it. We have our hospital tour on Sunday before the Super Bowl. I'll be nice for both of us to see where we will be delivering. I already know where we will be hanging out afterwards pretty well.


I can't believe that we only have about 10 weeks left! It seems so short now.

2 comments:

J-Bird said...

Oh my! Your belly is so cute! This is the first time you really look pregnant to me. Your belly looks round now where it was sloped before.

Am I making sense?

erin.patrice said...

OMG!! Squish looks huge in this pic! Love you!