Thursday, February 24, 2011

Weekly update - 31 Weeks

How far along: 31 Weeks


Total weight gain: 14 as of now. Doctors appt on the 23rd.


Maternity clothes: Mostly all of the time.


Sleep: Pretty good. Starting to have some hip pain at night. Maybe I'll add another pillow between my knees and that may help.


Best moment of the week: Heading to Missouri to see family.


Movement: Lots I have a video that I'll post soon.


Gender: Brad will definatly be out numbered by the girls in our house.


Labor signs: Not yet, thank goodness


Belly button in or out: In, well out, well, in and out.


What I miss: Being able to sit all day at work without my tail bone hurting.


What I'm looking forward to: Our trip to Missouri to see family.


Weekly wisdom: The closer you get to your due date the less ready you feel. Especially if you don't have anywhere to lay the baby is she were to come early. :)


Milestones: No big milestones from here until 35 weeks, I don't think.


What's happening with the baby:


What's happening with you:


How are you feeling: I forget because I'm doing week 31 at the end of week 32. I think I was feeling good. Antsy to go on vacation and hoping all the baby shower invites got out. Motivation to teach dance twice a week is getting less but it still energizes me a lot. So if I can get out of the house and get there, I'm good to go. We are working on the Hypnobabies stuff and it's helping me to feel more prepared already. Hoping I will be able to read on the 100 hour drive to Missouri.

No comments: