Friday, March 5, 2010

It's growing!

So when Erin, at Dishes & Wishes, was little she used to wander away from my parents at the store. When she did this you always knew to look in the toy aisle to get find her. What we didn't know until later is that she would go and find these.







Then she would head to the closest bathroom and dump the whole package in a toilet, watch them grow and the run back to either the toys or to find mom and dad. When holidays roll around now I try to remember to get her a pack, that way she can legally watch them grow.





For my birthday, Brad got me one of these that was a duck egg.
It's the same concept. You fill a bowl with water and place the egg in the water and as he grows inside of the egg, he hatches! Here is a picture story of my little ducks life thus far.

Day 1 (We put him in the water the night before)

This morning when I woke up he looked like this.

I helped him out of his shell and changed his water and when I left this morning he looked like this.

I know you guys are super excited to see how my little guy grows. I plan on taking pictures every day of his growth. Stay tuned to catch all of the exciting updates.

1 comment:

erin.patrice said...

Bahahahaha.... YES! oh man I was so illegal... And it was the sink, thank you very much.