Monday, March 22, 2010

Sad Face


My camera is missing.



It may very well be not just missing, but gone for real.


I left it at church in the kitchen after one of our youth events. This was two weeks ago. I have asked around and no one has seen it or anything. My next try is to see if the church secretary has it or knows about it. So, at least for now, I am down to the pictures my phone can take. Thank goodness it has a decent little camera on it.

The person that has my camera now has pictures of my sisters wedding, our cats, and the kids in our youth group serving spaghetti to 80 people at church. But then, the fish in the ocean have my pictures from 5 years ago that I took in Myrtle Beach and pictures from my college graduation. I hope they are ALL enjoying my photos.
I guess I should really start saving up for this bad boy now......*drool*

No comments: