Thursday, September 16, 2010

Thankful Thursdays!


IT'S THURSDAY! Friday junior according to one of the girls in my office. Thank you for it being almost Friday Lord. I'm having a bit of a rough week with pregnancy related stuff.

Anyhow, this week I'm thankful for.......

  • This little baby that is growing inside of me. It's now officially a fetus. Keep hanging in there little olive to plum sized baby!


  • Deep breathing- Nausea is being a b**** this week. I'm not really having it bad compared to the "normal" pregnancy, but it's still no fun.
  • Sweaters - It's getting to be the season for sweaters and I love it.
  • New windows - my parents had new windows installed yesterday. They are very nice, it was strange to not hear the storm last night though.
  • JJ - I love him. He is sweet and crazy and all boy. We spent some time reading stories last night. Heaven forbid he get under the bed covers to snuggle with his clothes on. :)
  • That children don't come out 4 years old. I think Brad and I both need to grow into the parents of a four year old. If they came out with that much energy and spunk, we would be in sad shape.

I'm not feeling super great, so that's my list for today. I hope your day is leaving you feeling better then mine is. Enjoy it. What are you thankful for?

1 comment:

erin.patrice said...

me NOT being prego. Never have I rejoiced so much as this week. bahahahaa. But I'm thankful that you are!!!!